1975 Chevy Silverado Long Bed 4x4 1/2 Ton Chevrolet
This truck is in excellent condition inside and out, it looks
and drives great, you will have lots of fun and many years of
- ENGINE is a Rebuilt 350 CI with
4 bolt main 1986 block, bored .030 over, 10/10crank. Engine
Rebuilt 6000 miles ago.
- Comp Cam xtreme energy part# 12-238-2 / XE 262H RPM
range 1300 - 5600.
- 1968 64cc Double Hump heads polished and ported
- Stock exhaust manifolds with dual 2.5" Custom Stealth exhaust
with super V mufflers. Truck sounds Great !
- Edelbrock dual plane intake manifold with 600 cfm
- HEI ignition with Beldin 8mm plug wires.
- Transmission rebuilt 350 Turbo Hydro Automatic with new torque
converter and shift kit. Rebuilt 6000 miles ago.
- 203 Transfer Case in very good condition, only needed a seal
kit which has been done.
- 12 Bolt Posi Rearend Detroit True-Trac and front Dana 44
Differential 4;10 gears.
- Power Steering, Power Brakes and Cruise control.
- Warn Lock out / Lock in hubs.
- Seven inch Lift kit by Performance Accessories.
- Wheels are 15" Aluminum American Racing Outlaw II rims with
33x12.5 BFG tires this size is speedo correct. (6000 Miles on
- OTHER INFORMATION
- Dual Gas tanks and dual feed gauge, new fuel senders in both
- Four Core radiator.
- Air Conditioning / Cruise Control
- Pro Comp Shocks and front stabilizer
- Front disk brakes and rear drums have been replaced
recently. Power steering, Power Brakes.
- Battery and cables replaced in November 2015
- Heater core and blower motor have been replaced.
- Gear Reduction starter
- 2" Receiver hitch and Wired for trailer.
- K&N Air Filter
- The exterior has a Custom 2 Tone paint job that was completed
in February of 2010.
- All New Glass and Mirrors, with slider rear window, and all new
- The paint was professionally done, with new cab corners and
- New Cowl Induction Hood with 2" rise.
- The bed is rust free and Rhino lined.
- Fenders Doors and wheel wells are also rust free.
- All new lights and added KC flood lights.
- Weather Guard storage boxes.
- Iron horse powder coated steps attached to the frame not he
- The interior has New Door Panels.
- The seat headliner and carpet is in fair to good
- Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, MOMO steering
- Alarm, Pioneer CD stereo amped sub woofer sound system.
- Power Windows and Power door locks.
- Sun-Pro Tach
- I purchased the Silverado in October of 1999 from the original
- Since 1999 i have put 20000 miles on the truck with just under
6000 on the engine, tranny etc. since the rebuild.
- Odometer currently shows 18,800 miles so 118,800 since
I have enjoyed using it in Car shows and Parades only.
The truck has always been garage kept, and all maintenance is
current, Fly out and Drive it home. You will Love it and have
Lots of Fun with it.
Insurance Appraisal was $31,250.00 as of January 2017.
Location:Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Interior Color:Gray
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Cloth
- CD Player:Yes
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Cruise Control:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Power Locks:Yes
- Power Windows:Yes
- Tilt Wheel:Yes
- Engine History:Rebuilt
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Part-time 4WD