Here is a beautiful professionally restored 1952 Ford Crestline
Victoria - probably the nicest one in the country.
This car was taken down to the bare frame and professionally
restored over a three year period:
- Frame was sandblasted and powder coated to better than new
condition - unbelievable condition underneath this car.
- All suspension components were taken to bare metal and
- 239 cu in Flathead Ford V8 was professionally rebuilt and
overhauled to like new condition.
- Fenton headers and Smitty mufflers with dual exhaust (original
exhaust manifolds will come with the car).
- Ford C4 3 speed automatic transmission was used for modern
drive-ability and dependability (original 2 speed Ford-a-Matic
transmission will come with the car if you want it).
- Interior was refinished in factory correct finishes and
upholstery. The factory radio was converted to AM/FM with iPod
- Body was taken down to bare metal and perfect body work and an
unbelievable show quality finish was applied. Color is Ford factory
Sandpiper Beige on the roof with Carnival Red Poly applied to the
body. Basecoat / Clearcoat of course. Perfect.
This car is an example of the BEST that Ford had to offer in
1952. This car is not only the best example of a 1952 Ford
Crestline Victoria available, it probably is one of the best
examples of an early 1950's American car of any kind available.
This is one of a kind in regard to the quality of the restoration.
It is show quality and drives perfect.
Call me at 903-720-1465 for any questions or to arrange
inspection. This car could not be duplicated for less than $100K.
It is that nice. I have additional photos available that I can
Exterior Color:Carnival Red Poly
- Interior Color:Beige
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Vinyl
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Custom Stereo:Yes
- Engine Condition:Running