This 1941 Willys Coupe is an Incredible Build that Drives as Good
as it Looks.
• Dennis Taylor Reproduction Fiberglass Body.
• 454 CID. Big Block Chevy Engine.
• Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission.
• Polished Aluminum 6.71 Blower.
• Dual Edelbrock 4BBL Carburetors.
• Polished Aluminum Intake Scoop.
• Custom Aluminum 41 Willys Valve Covers.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Billet Accessories.
• Polished Aluminum Alternator.
• Polished Aluminum A/C Compressor.
• Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Puller Fans.
• Sanderson Long tube Headers.
• 3" Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers.
• Dennis Taylor Fully Boxed/ Tubular Frame.
• Front Upper and Lower Tubular Control Arms.
• Flaming River Rack and Pinion Steering.
• Fab Narrowed Ford 9" Rear Axle.
• Parallel 4 Link Rear Suspension with Panhard Bar.
• Adjustable Coilovers on all 4 Corners.
• 4 Wheel Disc Brakes.
• Custom Leather Interior.
• Bucket Seats.
• Power Windows.
• Chrome Tilt Steering Column.
• Colorado Custom 3 Spoke Billet Steering Wheel with Half Grip.
• Dolphin Gauges.
• Lokar Shifter.
• Vintage Air Conditioning.
• Arc Audio Stereo System
• Carpeted and Finished Trunk with Arc Audio Amplifier.
• Polished 15" E/T Gasser Front Wheels.
• Polished 15" E/T Fueler Rear Wheels.
• Hoosier Pro Street Radial Tires.
• Beautifully Painted DuPont Razberry Pop.
• House of Kolor Flames.
• Complete Undercarriage of Body and Frame are all Painted Razberry Pop.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
A week ago, the Pick of the Day was a striking 1949 Mercury old-school custom done in the “lead-sled” style.
The 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in August spotlighted a special class of some of the most emblematic of classic street rods.
The 60th anniversary of the fatal crash of Hollywood icon James Dean was September 30, which passed without all that much hoopla.
The Pick of the Day is a piece of American history, one of just 51 cars built during the famed production venture of Preston Tucker
A shiny Chevy grille, a little electrical tape, and we were stylin’, at least for a weekend
Docket also includes G-Wagon formerly owned by Stanley Kubrick
1972 365 GTB4 sells for $725,328 at inaugural Sale of Ferraris in the UK
Seven tools for racers and others tuning their own shocks