Tracing its roots back to the 3/4 ton trucks that Dodge built for the United States military in World War 2, the Dodge Power Wagon was the first civilian 4x4 when it was introduced in 1946. The Dodge Power Wagon became a staple at farms and constructions all around the country following its introduction, its rugged construction helped it become one of the trucks that built America.
This Power Giant is a 1959 D300 Model and recently underwent a complete restoration. The truck is powered by a later model 318 V-8 which gives the truck improved performance and driveability as well as a great exhaust note. The cab was replaced with a clean example from a 1959 truck during restoration. The truck is equipped with a manual transmission and 4 wheel drive system with correct NP201 transfer case.
This truck was originally a farm truck in Connecticut and was restored by a member of the family as a homage to the history that this truck had with his family. It is in great condition, ready to drive and enjoy today!