Low Miles, Show Car Colors, Meticulously Cared For, Laguna Leather, GPS Navigation, Brass Monkey Wheels, Supercharged, One Owner
This one owner car is in the original show car colors that it was announced with at the Detroit Auto Show. It has been driven just enough to keep everything lubricated and tested to make sure it is all performing properly, but yet has had almost no outside exposure. Its about as close to a showroom condition vehicle as you can imagine. Owner stated he has never turned off the traction control, so its been cared for and not abused and only taken out in the best of conditions. Cared for by an owner who has had a lot of high end cars over the years, and knows how to care for them. In service or delivery date is 5-13-15.
* The paint is all original from the factory.
* I was not able to find any flaws, nicks or scratches on the car.
* The car has had so little exposure it appears as you would expect it to look driving off of the showroom floor.
* The paint is smooth, shiny, and matches all the way around, just like a quality original factory finish would look.
* The body is original just as it was from the factory.
* All the gaps look correct, doors open and shut as they should, and it is as new as you can imagine a car being.
* The only (being extremely critical) thing we where able to find was the slightest dimple on the roof that is along the right side seam and the top. (See Picture) This dimple may or may not be from when car was built, and is maybe a quarter inch in diameter and hard to find.
* The SRT and Dodge on the rear, SRT on the front, fuel cap lettering, and Hellcat emblems are all like new.
* The remainder of the flat black on the wipers, and around the windows as well as the spoiler and flat black around taillights doesn’t look like its ever been outside or received any sun exposure or wear to it.
* There is the very lightest scuff on the black trim rubber below the right window. (It might clean off, see picture)
* All of the glass is free of scratching or age.
* It all looks new and we were not able to observe any chips or pin head sized nicks on the windshield.
* Pay attention to the bolsters on both seats, but primarily on the drivers seat you can see there are hardly any folds that are typical of leather breaking in. The rest of the seats look as if no one has even been in them.
* Look at the steering wheel, arm rests, etc. it has just been pampered and very well taken care of, and therefore looks as close to a showroom interior as you can imagine.
* We did the carpeting photos with the floor mats in because of the unique logo, but we did inspect underneath them and there is no damage or wear.
* Other than a little bit of dust, the interior looks and smells like a new car.
* We do not see damage anywhere on the interior.
* You can see by the flooring material there is no wear showing, as if nothing has even been placed in the trunk.
* If you lift up the floor cover you will see the speaker system, air pump and battery. The owner currently has a wire for his battery tender installed.
Wheels and Tires-
* We do not see any damage to the rims.
* The brake calipers are nice and clean, and have no discoloring to the red.
* We do not see any cracking, curb or road damage to the tires.
* Other than a little brake dust they look like that of a new car.
* Pirelli P-Zero Nero
* Left Front- 275-40-ZR20 10/32
* Right Front- 275-40-ZR20 10/32
* Left Rear- 275-40-ZR20 9/32
* Right Rear- 275-40-ZR20 9/32
Engine and Transmission-
* Looking at the engine bay I am surprised there is barely any dust anywhere, and we do not spot anything that looks altered or changed from factory. Again the miles that the car was driven must have been a very clean environment, because it is pretty impeccable.(See Pictures)
* You can see again how clean and little use this car has had, and when it did go out it was only in the best of conditions.
We asked for owners input because of the extensive amount of mechanical and electronics on the car that we would not be totally familiar with, and he stated that to his belief everything works properly on the car as it should. If it hadn’t worked he would have taken it in for repair under warranty.
* Owner took me for a drive and I drove the car back. The car performed very smoothly. The engine, clutch, transmission, and drive train all seem to be working properly as designed. It performed flawlessly, and shifting up and down through the gears all worked well. Upon stopping the brakes operated smoothly without any noticeable pulsation or pulling. Owner stated it is to his belief car is operating 100 percent correct(to the best of his knowledge). Owner indicated oil has been changed once since purchase. There are two sets of keys.
For more infornation and photos visit our site at AUTOCONNECTIONCARS.COM