Excellent Color Combination, California Owned, Clean Car Fax 1991
• LT-5 5.7L V8 Producing 375HP.
• 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
• Flowmaster Exhaust.
• B M Short Throw Shifter.
• Power Steering.
• Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes.
• Climate Control Air Conditioning.
• Power Windows.
• Power Door Locks.
• Tilt Steering Column.
• Cruise Control.
• Leather Dual Power Sport Seats.
• JVC Stereo AM/FM/Bluetooth.
• FX3 Adjustable Sport Suspension.
• Transparent and Color Coded Top.
• Chrome A Mold Wheels.
• Owner has Original Wheels and Stereo.
• 3 Owner California Bay Area Car.
• Original Window Sticker and Delivery Documents.
• Service Records Dating Back to the Mid 90's.
• ZR1 #531 of 2044 of 1991.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
The one-off 1960 coupe created by Italian designer Frua is wanted for 2019 event’s special class of custom-bodied Volkswagens
The Pick of the Day has had only three long-term owners and very low mileage, and is said to remain in all-original, preserved condition
Home of the Model T and its ‘secret room’
This is the 26th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
It’s been 60 years since the SUV arrived in the U.S.
Some trucks are good for getting from point A to point B, some are good for adventure. The rare ones do both
Yusaku Maezawa has a garage full of out-of-this-world cars
What better way to photograph the Goodwood Revival than by using his father’s vintage Leica camera and black-and-white film?