This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com. Please set an alert if you would like to be notified as soon as siimilar vehicles become available.
Beautifully restored - STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING! Car is
absolutely fabulous to own and drive.
A real head-turner with classic 60s British style. Carnival red with matching hard top.
- All synchromesh 4 speed trans from a later model
- Negative ground with internally regulated alternator
- Original factory wheels & hub caps AND new performance wheels and tires
- Weber DGV carb conversion & new fuel pump
- Auxiliary electric fan
- 3 core radiator for Southwest climate, new water pump
- Carpets & rebuilt seats with lap belts
- New battery, halogen headlights, all electricals working
- Super rare hardtop in matching red
Recently, the car has undergone even further restoration including a new dash, wheels, back seat upholstery, and new convertible top.
The Pick of the Day is a rare and luxurious touring car with a brawny American engine
The Fast & the Furious would have been a very different movie if not for Craig Lieberman
In other museum news, Bicester Heritage stages an inaugural event, The Great Race launches in Buffalo and heads for Nova Scotia
Considered to be the most-valuable automobile ever offered at public auction, the iconic race car is valued at $45 million
Classic Profile: Automobiles of ‘the highest excellence’ were built from designs by a dedicated engineer
Special exhibit will be on display through January 2019
This year will mark the 20th time that Ford has supported the the Experimental Aircraft Association
He finds delightful variety in style and price at third annual Connecticut sale
Pick of the Day is a 1958 Cadillac Sixty Special Fleetwood sedan, but for a little more you also get a ’58 Sedan DeVille