This is a professionally built, all Ford, all steel, street rod,
the quality of workmanship is exceptional. It’s been driven less
than 3350 miles since built.
The paint is DuPont Hot Poppy and really pops. A subtle blue
pinstripe divides the two colors. The rear lighting is led, and the
front headlights are halogen. The wide whitewall radials are like
Everything works as it should on this car; it has room to travel
and drives nicely, with modern amenities for your comfort.
- 400 CI (300 HP) Ford V8 with 4BBL carburetor.
- Ford AOD 4 speed automatic transmission.
- Ford 9” posi rear with 3.50:1 ratio.
- All Henry Ford steel body and fenders.
- All Ford drivetrain.
- Two tone exterior with blue pinstripe.
- New chrome bumpers.
- Leather bucket seats.
- Heidts front end.
- Power steering, power disc brakes.
- Power windows, power seat.
- Vintage Air heat and AC.
- Ididit tilt steering column.
- AM/FM/Aux, Custom Auto Sound stereo with Infinity speakers
CD player ready.
- Classic Instruments Gauges.
- Front and rear seatbelts.
- 16” painted steel wheels w/ center cap and trim rings.
- BF Goodrich wide white wall radials.
- Only 3200 miles on build.
- New glass and a custom one piece windshield.
- Clear title.
- All Steel, all Ford, built like a street rod should be
- A two inch thick file of build receipts is included.