1940 Cadillac LaSalle
Body and interior completely restored, horn contacts need
Engine and drivetrain is in place, may need new battery and
some work for operation.
Car has been driven in 2015-2016. Engine started in
Differential leaking some.
Bring car hauler or tow when picking up at point of sale. No
test drive, car is being sold "as-is".
Car is being stored in Beckley, WV. (point of sale).
Title is now clean, ready for transfer.
Location:Beckley, West Virginia
- Interior Color:Tan/original restore
- Engine Size:V-8
- Trim Level:100%
- Title Status:Rebuild
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Cloth
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Engine History:Replaced
- Engine Condition:Not Running
- Drive Train:Rear-wheel drive