Restoration History: Full interior & exterior restoration completed in May 2012
Exterior Color and Condition: Silver with original rims and decals. Excellent condition.
Interior: Black leather FloFit lumbar reclining bucket seats, cruise control, electric windows
AM/FM Radio and Custom Stereo: Yes (Sony stereo with 2 Infinity speakers in rear)
Transmission: Automatic; rebuilt transmission installed in 2014
Engine: Original motor replaced in 1983 with A.J. Foyt High Performance V8 350 LM1 engine. In 2004, engine rebuilt, bored out and small cam added to improve performance. Currently, 35,000 original miles on rebuilt engine and running strong.
Rear End: New, replaced in 2014 with a 2.73 differential gear.
- 1978 was the first and only year the Type LT Camaro was made available with the Rally Sport package. The resulting vehicle has a sleek Camaro body with all the performance and luxury features of a Z28. Only 5,696 of these models were made in 1978.
- Vehicle purchased new on April 13, 1978 by Seller/Original Owner.
- Documentation includes original Dealer window sticker, owner’s manual and a complete log book of all repairs and maintenance from purchase to date of sale.
- Vehicle has been in a high security, climate controlled classic car storage facility since 2009.
- Fully insured by Hagerty Insurance Agency.
- Interior Color:Black
- Restoration History:Fully restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Leather
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Custom Stereo:Yes
- Tinted Windows:Yes
- Bucket Seats:Yes
- Cruise Control:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Power Locks:Yes
- Power Windows:Yes
- Tilt Wheel:Yes
- Engine History:Rebuilt
- Engine Condition:Running