RARE 1993 Mustang Convertible LX Feature Car
· Canary Yellow, Leather White Interior & Vinyl Top, 5-Speed Manual Transmission
· 30,000 Miles
· One Fastidious Owner
· Driven Summer Only, Garaged In Winter
· Complete Maintenance Records
· Premium Gas Only, Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil
· Tons Of Info: Copies Of Dealer Brochures, Owner Installed Aftermarket Accessories List, Original Dealer Sticker, Build Sheet, etc.
· Tons Of Underhood Chrome
· Antitheft Club, Custom Show Plates, Car Cover, Many Trophies!
· All Original Factory Parts Still Available
Ford Motor Company produced 3 versions of the 1993 Limited Edition Feature Car. This car represents the rarest of the three versions, more rare than a ’70 Boss 302! The black & white interior and the manual transmission make it 1 of only 113 produced in 1993. Out of the 113 produced, approximately 13 were exported. There are less than 100 left in the U.S.
Aftermarket enhancements include: Many chrome accessories, K&N air filter, 3:55 gears, Hurst shifter, Magnaflow mufflers, Ford Motorsport ceramic coated headers, Mac Performance mass air, Edelbrock water pump, and a Jacobs mustang coil kit.
Asking $19,900. The longer this car sits in my garage the more it appreciates.
This car may also be viewed at the following link: http://maureenravnik.crevado.com/for-sale-1993-mustang-limited-edition-feature-car. This beauty is a steal!!
PLEASE.....SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!
As the saying goes, ‘better late than never.’
Most Americans want to see a pony parked in the driveway
It took a decade, but Harry Donovan’s pony is back on the road
They’ll take some work, but you could make some money back and learn a lot
Most powerful and quickest factory version to arrive later this year
Classic Recreations lands licensing agreement with Ford for new high-performance pony cars
The Pick of the Day is a Shelby clone that appears to be properly done and offered at a reasonable price
For America, it was love at first sight. On National Mustang Day, we look back on our collective first date