1987 GMC Caballero similar to Chevy El Camino. This car has only 69,400 miles. Absolutely no rust! And in very good condition! I also have all original parts that were replaced & will provide with the sale.
- Two-tone burgundy and silver exterior with clean burgundy interior!
- New Tires and New 5 spoke chrome wheels
- New KYB Shocks
- New Magnaflow Exhaust System with Custom Exhaust Tips
- New LED front headlights and LED “sequential” rear tail lights.
- New Kenwood head unit, new front and rear speakers including a "powered" subwoofer.
Runs very strong and no engine or others issues. $14,000 or OBO! I am selling this car because I have too many cars and cannot drive them all. Not interested in low-ball offers! And I do not need help selling this car.
We can discuss more specific details when we meet to discuss your offer.
Exterior Color:Burgundy and Silver
- Interior Color:Burgundy
- Restoration History:Unrestored
- Exterior Condition:Very good
- Seat Material:Velour
- CD Player:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Custom Stereo:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Power Locks:Yes
- Power Windows:Yes
- Tilt Wheel:Yes
- Fuel Injection:Yes
- Electronic Ignition:Yes
- Engine History:Original
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Rear wheel drive