This vehicle is being sold as Lot No. S115.
- 1 of 138 Super Duty two door hardtops built by Pontiac
- Delivered new with full lightweight aluminum package
- Known as 'Tonto III'
- 1962 Collingwood Motors race livery
- Only example in Red/White exterior paint
- NOS Mickey Thompson 421 CI Super Duty V-8 engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Red exterior
- Red interior
- Aluminum hood and front fenders
- Aluminum exhaust manifold
- Comprehensive restoration by Randy DeLisio of Lyons, New York
- Extensive receipts and paperwork
- Sold on bill of sale
For more details on this vehicle, Visit the Mecum Web Site