According to Hagerty.com, of the 2,810 V-8-powered 1934 Ford
station wagons built, only 19 are thought to remain.
Originally built with rare wood from Michigan's Upper Peninsula-namely, birdseye maple, harvested from Ford Motor Company's Iron Mountain forest facility. Henry Ford would not allow the use of such wood until there was enough to complete a vehicle. So production of these wagons was limited and Henry personally selected the dealers who would receive them.
This particular car is the product of a 5 year restoration by the Woody Garage in Fullerton, CA and is finished with black fenders and coach maroon cowl and hood.
This very rare car is extremely correct as it retains it's floor-mounted starter button, sparse interior, and 221 cubic inch V-8.
Please inquire for additional pictures and details.