1994 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Indy 500 Pace Car edition convertible. With its rare Rio Red with saddle leather interior loaded with modern conveniences, it’s a cared for, clean, 2-owner car that has been verified with no accidents and still retains its SVT paperwork proving its exclusivity and rarity. The 1994 Cobra Indy 500 Pace Car convertibles were made to celebrate the Mustang’s 30th anniversary and were used as a Pace Car for the Indy 500 with only 1,000 examples made, making it the rarest Cobra convertible ever made! This Mustang Cobra has the original 5.0L V8 in place with less than 68k miles, and a 5 speed manual transmission. The 1994 SVT Mustang Cobra was the first year of the redesign which added more power, a sculpted look that emulated the classic mustangs, and a driver oriented twin cockpit design for the interior. The redesign earned many awards including the Mustang being awarded motor trend’s car of the year. These cars have started to appreciate in value according to several car price guides making this an exclusive performance car with investment potential. All together it’s an irresistible modern classic at an exceptionally affordable price.
• Type: 90-degree, OHV Windsor V-8, GT-40-style 5.0L Cobra V8 engine
• Displacement: 5.0L / 302 CID
• Horsepower: 240 hp @ 4800 rpm
• Torque: 285 lbs.-ft. @ 4000 rpm
• 5 speed manual transmission
• Performance tuned suspension from SVT
• Front: 13 in. vented disc
• Rear: 11.65 in. vented disc
• ABS: Power Assist, four wheel brakes with anti-lock
• Wheels: 17 x 8 in., 5-spoke cast aluminum
• Exhaust with great throaty sound
• The 1994 Indy 500 Pace Car Cobra convertibles were the rarest of all Cobra Convertibles produced according to SVT statistics.
• Assembled at the Dearborn plant on 3/25/1994
• 1 of 1,000 total Cobra Convertibles produced in 1994
• SVT Brochure, SVT paperwork, SVT technical data sheet and SVT certificate of authenticity
• Car history report showing 2 owners with a clean history and no accidents
• Ford factory applied VIN stickers on sheet metal throughout the car to prove originality
• Complete Indy 500 Pace Car stripe kit is on the car.
• Power saddle vinyl convertible top
• Factory powered saddle leather bucket seats with side bolstering, in great shape with no rips or tears
• White-faced SVT gauges
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel, cruise control, power windows, power locks, keyless entry with alarm, and AC
• Ford AM/FM/cassette stereo with a Ford CD player, part of the MACH 460 sound system
• Dual air bags, anti-lock brakes
• 0-60 mph: 6.3 seconds
• 60-0 mph braking: 140 feet (Est.)
• 1/4-mile @ MPH: 14.1 seconds @ 101 mph
• From Ford Performance website
About McCann Auto:
McCann Auto has been in the business of buying, selling, and restoring classic cars since 1989. We provide each customer with our Car Information Report, Inspection Checklist, and other documentation on each classic vehicle sold to support your educated decision. Our free Car Information Report includes the car’s VIN, data plate information, pertinent visible casting and date code information with photos as applicable for classic cars. Our free Car Inspection Checklist includes information on all items inspected and maintenance or improvements McCann Auto has performed. For late model classics, we offer a free car history report. Even with all the information we offer, we still encourage customers to inspect the car to ensure complete confidence. To help acquire the classic car of your dreams, we also offer great financing options, no dealer fees, and various shipping options.
For more information visit:
Or call us at: