This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com. Please set an alert if you would like to be notified as soon as siimilar vehicles become available.
Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1978 BMW 320i! �Fuel injected 2.0L inline 4 cylinder with 4-speed gearbox. Perfectly balanced E21 3 series!
-Original Bright Yellow paint finish.
-13" BMW alloy wheels.
-Original black dash.
-Pioneer CD player.
- Extremely clean and well kept.
-Strong 2.0L�4 cylinder engine.
-Bosch K-Jetronic Fuel Injection.
-4 speed manual.
-There are a few chips / imperfections in the paint (See detailed pictures)
- For more details on any disclosure items please contact a sales agent today at 1-877-422-2640.?
NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY�WAY POSSIBLE! � �
WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS [. C O M ]
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
Please mention you are working with�Worldwide Vintage Autos�in order to expedite the process.
Deposits to hold vehicles is $500. Upon payment of the $500 deposit, the vehicle�will be held for�72 hours�pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to i). the vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the�72 hour�period and ii). there is significant re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles.�Inspections should�be performed prior to putting a deposit down on a vehicle.
We encourage inspections. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehcile is very subjective. Come on out to Denver, CO, we would love to meet you in person!
We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. �We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point �A' to point �B'. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. �We use�Central Dispatch�and they ensure all carriers are licensed, insured and bonded.
We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South America, and the Middle East, just to name a few. �We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork. �We recommend the following import/export contacts:
•�Halmari, in Houston, TX @ 281-984-7235
•�Schumacher Global Transport�@ 1-800-599-0190
•�ADULTS ONLY�car shop in�Australia�(see website)
As one of the largest classic car dealers in the world, we stock over 200�vehicles and are sure to have the car of your dreams. If you do not see the vehicle you want in our inventory, make sure to sign up for��VIP UPCOMING INVENTORY', found on the�left�side�of our homepage.
We specialize in:
1. Vintage trucks and 4x4's! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc.
2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln Continental, Oldsmobile, Convertible, Mercury, DeSoto, Ford, Chevy Belair, etc. and;
3. Muscle cars! Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Challenger, Charger, Corvette, Biscayne, Cobra, Torino, Mustang, AMX, Falcon, Demon, Dart, etc. and;
4. Eurpean Classics! Porsche, 356, Speedster, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Austin Martin, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen Microbus, MG, etc....
We would love to meet you in person and encourage you to come see the vehicles before you buy! �If you cannot meet a salesman during business hours please call the main office, and one of the owners will meet you Monday through Saturday.
Due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We also