Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to offer this stunning, fully restored�1974 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40! This beautiful and rare 4X4 has been recently restored and is ready for any show. Everything works on the vehicle as it should and will cruise at highway speeds.�FJ's are one of the more popular vehicles we sell, and we have extensive knowledge on vintage 4x4's. This particular vehicle has all of the "bells and whistles" and is show ready. Don't miss this opportunity to buy a vintage FJ for a fraction of the cost of the competition. Please see below for a detailed description and over 80 high definition photos.
SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION
- BFGoodrich 225/85/15 All Terrain Tires.
- Black steel wheels.
- New finished red paint.�
- Full Bestop soft top and soft doors.�
-�Full size spare in rear.
-�Black vinyl buckets.
- Critical gauges and tachometer.�
- Factory gauge cluster.
- Factory�heater box.�
- No Back seat.
- Powerful and reliable 350 V8 motor with�four barrel carburetor.
- 4 speed manual gearbox.
- Power steering.
- Power brakes.
- Edelbrock intake and dual exhaust - sounds mean!
IN FULL DISCLOSURE, THE ITEMS WORTH NOTING INCLUDE:
- THERE ARE A FEW CHIPS AND IMPERFECTIONS IN THE PAINT (SEE DETAILED PICS)
NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE!�
WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS [. C O M ]
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
Please mention you are working with�Worldwide Vintage Autos�in order to expedite the process.
Deposits to hold vehicles is $500. Upon payment of the $500 deposit, the vehicle�will be held for�7 days pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to i). the vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the�7 day period and ii). there is significant re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles.
We encourage inspections. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehicle�is very subjective. Come visit our showroom in Denver,�CO, we would love to meet you in person!
We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. �We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point �A' to point �B'. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. �We use�Central Dispatch�and they ensure all carriers are licensed, insured and bonded.
We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South America, and the Middle East, just to name a few. �We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork. �We recommend the following import/export contacts:
•�Halmari, in Houston, TX @ 281-984-7235
•�Schumacher Global Transport�@ 1-800-599-0190
•�ADULTS ONLY�car shop in�Australia�(see website)
We specialize in:
1. Vintage trucks and 4x4's! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc.
2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln Continental, Oldsmobile, Convertible, Mercury, DeSoto, Ford, Chevy Belair, etc. and;
3. Muscle cars! Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Challenger, Charger, Corvette, Biscayne, Cobra, Torino, Mustang, AMX, Falcon, Demon, Dart, etc. and;
4. Eurpean Classics! Porsche, 356, Speedster, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Austin Martin, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen Microbus, MG, etc....
We would love to meet you in person and encourage you to come see the