CALL OUR SALES TEAM!
YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER ONE IN THE UNITED STATES!! The LJ Landcruiser is one of the most desirable AND limited production Toyotas on the planet. Left Hand Drive and very well-cared for, this 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ79 was legally imported from Nicaragua. Buyer will receive a clear Colorado title making it a breeze to insure and register in any State. This Land Cruiser has undergone a full safety inspection and police VIN verification inspection in the State of Texas.
ACTUAL VIN # is LJ790001100 EXTERIOR: - Toyota "3L" Inline 4 Cylinder Diesel (non-turbo)
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Hi/Lo 4WD with Manual Locking Hubs
- Brand New Firestone, All Traction, 7.50" x 16.00" Tires on Original 16" Split Steel Wheel
- Timing Belt Replaced at 186,000 Miles
- Rigid Coil Suspension: Front and Rear
- 3rd Row Seating
- Factory A/C
- Power Steering
- Aftermarket CD Player (works okay)
- Aluminum Roof Rack with Tie-downs
- Recent Oil Change (Filters including Fuel Filter - This Land Cruiser has seen a repaint and paint is in great condition. INTERIOR: The interior of this LJ79 is rather clean. The front seats and rear door panels have been re-upholstered to a relatively good quality, but they do not match the original interior pattern. The second and third row seating and the carpeting are completely original to the vehicle. The plastic surrounding the aftermarket CD player is also cracked, but the CD player still sits securely in the enclosure. The dash top is clean and crack-free. There are no signs of water damage or leaks anywhere in this LJ79. All lights operate as the should and all windows roll up and down. The door locks have been changed to a separate key set (due to theft prevention in Nicaragua) CHASSIS: The Chassis on this Land Cruiser is in great shape. There are very little signs of rust, and any rust present is minor and only on the surface. There is absolutely no rot or flaking oxidation anywhere. ENGINE | TRANSMISSION | 4WD: -The engine in this Land Cruiser starts in literally one half of a turn of the key. The glow system works flawlessly and it idles very well. Once started, it does not smoke at all.
-The 5 speed transmission shifts smoothly through all gears including reverse.
-The 4WD system works perfectly and shifts in and out of both "Hi" and "Lo" with ease. DISCLOSURE:
- There are a few imperfections (SEE DETAILED PICS). -Air Conditioning needs a charge. This is an incredibly rare Toyota Land Cruiser to see for sale in the U.S. NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE! 720-457-9145 WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS (.COM) As one of the largest classic car dealers in the world, we stock over 200 vehicles and are sure to have the car of your dreams. If you do not see the vehicle you want in our inventory, make sure to sign up for ‘VIP UPCOMING INVENTORY’, found on the left side of our homepage. We specialize in: 1. Vintage trucks and 4x4’s! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc. 2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln Continental, Oldsmobile, Convertible, Mercury, DeSoto, Ford, Chevy Belair, etc. and; 3. Muscle cars! Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Challenger, Charger, Corvette, Biscayne, Cobra, Torino, Mustang, AMX, Falcon, Demon, Dart, etc. and; 4. Eurpean Classics! Porsche, 356, Speedster, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Austin Martin, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen Microbus, MG, etc.... FINANCING: JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING 800-872-1965 Please mention you are working with Worldwide Vintage Autos in order to expedite the process. DEPOSITS: Deposits to hold vehicles is $500. Upon payment of the $500 deposit, the vehicle will be held for 7 days pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to i). the vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the 7 day period and ii). there is significant re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles. INSPECTIONS: We encourage inspections. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehcile is very subjective. Come visit our showroom in Denver, CO, we would love to meet you in person! SHIPPING: We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point ‘A’ to point