WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS IS PLEASED TO BRING TO MARKET THIS STUNNING, VERY RARE AND FULLY RESTORED 1969 AMC AMX. THIS STUNNING VEHICLE IS COMPLETE WITH A 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, THE EVER POWERFUL 390CI V8 MOTOR, POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES. HAGERTY VALUES A #2 CAR AT $40,300, GET THIS ONE TODAY FOR A FRACTION OF THE COMPETITION. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED BY THE STUNNING CONDITION AND OVERAL DRIVABILITY OF THE CAR. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS AND OVER 90 HIGH DEFINITION PHOTOS. PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION
- This AMC AMX features its factory correct Matador Red body color with white pinstripes.
- The chrome has been redone and shines nicely.
- 14 inch AMC alloy rims are wrapped in BF Goodrich radials with 90% tread.
- Dual exhaust. Sounds fantastic.
- Black vinyl bucket seats position you nicely in the front of this two seat muscle car!
- 4-speed hurst shifter and wooden AMC steering wheel add to the experience.
- Dash is in great shape with no cracks.
- Carpet and headliner are new and look great.
- Factory tach works well.
- Features the desirable and very strong 390 V8 motor with a Holley 4 barrel carb.
- Offenhauser valve covers.
- P/S and P/B.
- New wiring and an Optima battery under the hood.
IN FULL DISCLOSURE, THE ITEMS WORTH NOTING INCLUDE:
- THERE ARE A FEW CHIPS AND IMPERFECTIONS IN THE PAINT (SEE DETAILED PICS) - 66, 712 miles that we are told are original NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE! WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS [. C O M ] FINANCING: JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING 800-872-1965 Please mention you are working with Worldwide Vintage Autos in order to expedite the process. DEPOSITS: Deposits to hold vehicles is $500. Upon payment of the $500 deposit, the vehicle will be held for 7 days pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to i). the vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the 7 day period and ii). there is significant re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles. INSPECTIONS: We encourage inspections. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehcile is very subjective. Come on out to Denver, CO, we would love to meet you in person! SHIPPING: We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point ‘A’ to point ‘B’. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. We use Central Dispatch and they ensure all carriers are licensed, insured and bonded. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South America, and the Middle East, just to name a few. We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork. We recommend the following import/export contacts: • Halmari, in Houston, TX @ 281-984-7235 • Schumacher Global Transport @ 1-800-599-0190 • ADULTS ONLY car shop in Australia (see website) As one of the largest classic car dealers in the world, we stock over 200 vehicles and are sure to have the car of your dreams. If you do not see the vehicle you want in our inventory, make sure to sign up for ‘VIP UPCOMING INVENTORY’, found on the left side of our homepage. We specialize in: 1. Vintage trucks and 4x4’s! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc. 2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln