CALL OUR SALES TEAM!
WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS IS PLEASED TO OFFER THIS 1965 FORD F100
Base coat clear coat lazer straight black paint and body on this American classic! The reverse front clip on the front of the truck really sets it off at car shows and events. The truck is lowered two inches all the way around, looks great with the stock uncut fenders and chrome steel wheels.
Custom black leather bench seat. B&M ratchet shifter. Modern stereo.
351 V8 with only 8,000 miles since the build. Automatic transmission. Ford 9 inch rear end. Dual exhaust. Very quick little truck!
-THERE ARE A FEW CHIPS AND IMPERFECTIONS IN THE PAINT (SEE DETAILED PICS)
-WINDOW WEATHER STRIPPING IS CRACKED / DATED (SEE DETAILED PICS)
CALL OUR SALES TEAM TODAY TO GET ALL YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND TO MAKE AN OFFER ON ANY VEHICLE IN OUR INVENTORY 720-457-9145
OWN THIS VINTAGE F100 FOR A FRACTION OF THE BUILD COST. THE COST OF PARTS AND RESTORATION OF THESE VEHICLES ARE INCREASING DAILY. THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANY MORE AND, THEREFORE, THEY ARE BECOMING MORE RARE BY THE DAY. BUY ONE DONE AND ENSURE YOUR INVESTMENT FOR THE FUTURE. DOING A RESTORATION PROJECT ON A FORD LIKE THIS WOULD COST OVER $20,000 NOT INCLUDING THE VEHICLE ITSELF. DON'T DO THE WORK YOURSELF, GET ONE FINISHED FOR HALF OF THE COST OF BUILDING IT YOURSELF.
AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT AND SOMETHING YOU CAN ENJOY DAILY. COLLECTIBLE VINTAGE VEHICLES HAVE HISTORICALLY APPRECIATED AT A RATE GREATER THAN THE STOCK MARKET, GOLD AND OTHER ARTS & COLLECTIBLES AS DOCUMENTED BY MANY ARTICLES AND AUCTION RESULT TRACKING.
NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS (.COM)
As one of the largest classic car dealers in the world, we stock over 200 vehicles and are sure to have the car of your dreams. If you do not see the vehicle you want in our inventory, make sure to sign up for ‘VIP UPCOMING INVENTORY’, found on the left side of our homepage.
We specialize in:
1. Vintage trucks and 4x4’s! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc.
2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln Continental, Oldsmobile, Convertible, Mercury, DeSoto, Ford, Chevy Belair, etc. and;
3. Muscle cars! Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Challenger, Charger, Corvette, Biscayne, Cobra, Torino, Mustang, AMX, Falcon, Demon, Dart, etc. and;
4. Eurpean Classics! Porsche, 356, Speedster, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Austin Martin, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen Microbus, MG, etc....
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
Please mention you are working with Worldwide Vintage Autos in order to expedite the process.
We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point ‘A’ to point ‘B’. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. We use Central Dispatch and they ensure all carriers are licensed, insured and bonded.
We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South America, and the Middle East, just to name a few. We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork. We recommend the following import/export contacts:
• Halmari, in Houston, TX @ 832-687-3559
• Schumacher Global Transport @ 1-800-599-0190
• ADULTS ONLY car shop in Australia (see website)
INSPECTIONS: Inspections are highly recommended. These inspections should be done before bidding or placing a deposit.