This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com. Please set an alert if you would like to be notified as soon as siimilar vehicles become available.
• 2008 Mini Cooper S with the John Cooper Works Tuning
• Striking Laser Blue metallic exterior finish with white bonnet stripes & roof panel
• Excellent carbon black leather interior appointment
• JCW tuned & turbocharged 1.6 liter valve screamer
• Septronic automatic transmission with steering wheel paddle shifters
• Corner brake control (CBC), electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) & ABS
• Engine speed sensitive power steering
• JCW enhanced four-wheel power disc brakes
• Optional sport package includes special crown spoke 17” wheels, dynamic stability control & sport suspension
• Six-way adjustable sport seats with height controls
• Air conditioning with microfilter & recirculation
• Keyless remote entry
• Power windows with one touch controls
• Telescoping & height adjustable steering wheel
• Adjustable ambient in interior lighting
• Split fold down rear seats or expandable cargo space
• Optional premium package includes dual pane panoramic sunroof, automatic air conditioning & Mini hifi sound system
• Optional cold weather package includes heated front seats, power folding mirrors, heated mirrors and washer jets
• Other options include a multi-function steering wheel with sports leather grip, chrome line interior trim, center armrest, foglights, Bluetooth & USB/iPod adaptor
• Freshly serviced, highly detailed, Penna safety inspected & ready to rippppp!!
• More fun than a barrel of monkeys-----don’t miss this car!
THE JOHN COOPER WORKS HISTORY John Cooper was a true Brit, a simple gas station owner who had clever ideas and a working welding torch. He popularized the rear-engined racing car in the 1950s and ultimately won the Formula One World Championship in 1959 & 1960 from his small two-story workshop behind the gas pumps!!! Then in the 1960s, Cooper transformed the original BMC Mini from a tiny family sedan into a supercar that won the Monte Carlo Rally! When the second-generation BMW-engineered Mini was launched in 2001, John Cooper's son Mike began producing a highly successful tuning kit for the Mini Cooper S with BMW's blessing. The kits were so successful that at the end of 2006 BMW bought the rights to the John Cooper Works name as Mini's equivalent of BMW's own M division.
This very special Mini Cooper features a John the Cooper Works Tuning Package & is just way too much fun!.
LIFE IS SHORT ------ ENJOY YOUR RIDE.
Phone or write to make it happen.