Just arrived, an excellent example of the highly sought after 1971 -1973
Eldorado Coupe. Remained with original owner in Ohio until recently
purchased by an Alabama collector. Very nice original condition.
This Eldorado has 67K miles, beautiful repaint in correct factory color.
As new Blue cloth herringbone interior, door panels, dash, carpet and headliner.
Original full Black vinyl top and excellent chrome & stainless.
Now it is ready for its new owner...
This car is in excellent original condition, one of the nicest examples
of this body style Eldorado we have had in the last ten years...
The car is equipped with the factory 500 cubic inch V-8. Factory automatic
transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
BEAUTIFUL LOW MILE SURVIVOR
ELEGANT & CLASSIC - HIGH OPTION CAR
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Beautiful repaint in factory original Blue Metallic
• Excellent original Black full vinyl roof
• Mint factory Blue herringbone cloth interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 500 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, lock and seats
• Rear window defrost
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com