This car features the Chevrolet ZZ4 High Output (HO) 350 crate engine - one of GM’s most popular high performance crate engines. Its legendary status is based on an incredible performance level that is stone cold reliable. Chevy packed the ZZ4 HO with a forged steel crankshaft, hypereutectic pistons, hydraulic roller camshaft and lifters, and aluminum cylinder heads. The ZZ4 HO’s Corvette-derived high-performance heads feature high velocity intake runners and D-shaped exhaust ports to promote efficient and unobstructed flow through the engine—providing strong power and torque at all RPM levels.
The ZZ4 HO also features an aluminum dual-plane intake manifold, HEI distributor, cast iron water pump, damper, and flex-plate. The ZZ4 HO also includes an accessory drive package, fuel pump, chrome air cleaner kit, Holley 750-cfm carburetor, starter, and spark plug wires.
The ZZ4 HO comes with a full 355 horsepower and 405 lb.-ft. of torque matching Pontiac’s 1968 H.O. “The Boss”, the most powerful 1st generation Firebird.
The car also features:
• 700 R4 Overdrive Transmission with Hurst Pro Shifter
• New Dynamat sound dampening system throughout the car
• New 5:1 complete sound system featuring Panasonic Tuner, built-in front side and rear speakers, plus Audio RL sub-woofer.
• New custom built center console for entertainment center, including Sirius XM, navigation system and back-up camera
• New Dakota Digital back-lit gauge cluster
• New QA 1 Performance front and back shocks
• New front and back sway bars
• Complete security system including door locks and GPS location tracking
• New air-conditioning system
• Freshly color-sanded and newly re-chromed bumpers