Just arrived, this sporty Thunderbird is the second Coupe of this body style we have
had in ten years. This was the first year of the 1967-1969 body style, unique and
unusual design features not seen in other cars of the period.
Believed a lifetime West Virginia car, we purchased the car and brought it to
Florida for a refresh. Now is it ready for its new owner to love & pamper.
Always garaged and pampered, this car is in very nice
condition and one of the best of these original models left.
This car received a nice dual stage repaint in Light Green Metallic.
Beautiful original Gold bucket seat interior and console. Original door
panels, dash, carpet and headliner. Famous wrap around rear seat.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
Pristine factory wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 390 cubic inch / 315HP
V-8 engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
RARE BODY STYLE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RARE BODY STYLE / BUCKET SEAT & CONSOLE
• 100% laser straight sheet metal
• Nice dual stage repaint in Light Green Metallic
• Excellent original Gold bucket seat interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Stainless has some dings - not perfect
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Original 390 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• Believed 20K garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com