Just arrived, an amazing Silverado pickup with restoration just
Starting with an accident & rust free truck, new paint, interior and powerplant
make this truck as good as new. Loaded with options including dual gas tanks.
Now it is ready for its new owner to enjoy !!!
Over the last 30 years, only about 87K original miles.
Only about 500 miles since completed.
Sold new to in Missouri 1987, it remained there until brought to Florida
in 2013. While in excellent original condition, the new owner wanted to
bring the truck back to its glory days...
Brand new repaint in its original White. All trim removed for repaint.
All new exterior trim. Gorgeous new Burgundy interior just completed.
New door panels, dash, headliner & carpet in excellent condition.
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this truck could not be nicer.
AMAZING RUST & ACCIDENT FREE SURVIVOR
RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Brand new dual stage White paint
• Brand new Burgundy interior
• New door panels, dash, carpet & headliner
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold air conditioning
• Brand new 350 cubic inch V-8 crate engine
• Power steering & brakes
• Newer AM / FM / MP3 stereo and speakers
• Power steering, brakes, windows and locks.
• Cruise control & tilt wheel
• Dual gas tanks
• Factory chrome wheels and new white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com
This car moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it
The documentary was expected to premiere in August
FramedArt.com has all the vintage automotive prints your home needs
The build list reads like something out of a true Porsche enthusiast’s fantasy
The Pick of the Day celebrates the extreme styling of the era
There’s something special about an old car that’s been left alone
Watching a long-promised moment happen is pretty awesome