1966 Pontiac GTO
This was a 3-year project in the making; frame-off restoration done by a well-known restoration shop in Canada that does work for Jay Leno. It now has a Pontiac 400ci V8 engine with tri-power carb. This vehicle only has about 300 miles on it since its restoration just a few years ago.
There are a spare set of keys, PHS documentation, original owner's manual/Protecto plate, control and cord for radio, tri power DVD, and many miscellaneous receipts.
• Pontiac 400ci V8 Engine
• Rochester 2-Jet Six Pack Carb (Progressive linkage, Electric choke)
• Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission (Suffix: P0125, Vin: 117030, trans assembled Jan/25th/1966 or 1967, Period correct)
• Stock Exhaust Manifold
• Front Independent Suspension
• Rear 4-Link Suspension
• 12-Bolt 3.73:1 Posi Trac (Casting #: 3875745, Casting Date Code: E96)
• Front Power Disc Brakes
• Rear Power Drum Brakes
• Factory Replacement Dual Exhaust
• New Gas Tank
• New Exhaust
• Jet Black Paint Finish
• Hood Fitment is Great
• Top of Driver Door is a Little Wide, But Fits Fender Great
• Door and Trunk Lips & Jambs are Clean and Shining!
• Nicely Painted Trunk Gutters
• Stainless and Chrome is Shining
• New Door Handle
• 14" Wheels
• Tires: 225/70/R14 BFG Radial A/T's
• Spare Wheel/Tire
• Jack and Lug Wrench
• Car Cover
• Interior is Mint!
• Door Panels, Dash Panels, and upholstery are in Great Shape!
• Front and Rear Seatbelts
• Headliner is in Great Shape
• Chrome is Polished
• Skinny Wood GTO Steering Wheel
• Dome Light Works
Don't Miss Out! Call Tom 7 Days a week at 248-974- 9513!