Just arrived, this sporty Thunderbird is the second Coupe of this body style we have
had in seven years. These TBirds were the sporty sister cars to the Lincoln
Mark III's and are continuing to increase in collector car value...
Rust proofed when new, this car was purchased in by the parents of the last owner's
in 1970. It stayed with them until given to the son & daughter-in-law about seven
years ago. We purchased the car and brought it to Florida for a refresh.
We sold the to a Florida about a year ago. His storage situation has changed and
we bought it back for resale... Now is it ready for its new owner to love & pamper.
Always garaged and pampered, this car is in excellent
condition and one of the best of these original models left.
This body style was produced in 1970 and 1971 and
rarely do you find one in this condition.
This car received on very nice dual stage repaint in White Pearl. Originally a
white car, Pearl was added at repaint. Beautiful original White bucket seat
interior and console. Original door panels, dash, carpet and headliner.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE BODY STYLE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RARE BODY STYLE / BUCKET SEAT & CONSOLE
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in White
• Excellent original White bucket seat interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Original 429 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 69,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com