Just arrived, this is amazing car was purchased in Pennsylvania by the original
owner in 1979. After his passing, the car was left to his son. He retained
ownership until early 2014 when he traded the car in on a new car. Florida
Owner #2 purchased the car and brought it to Florida early spring 2014. We sold it
in 2014 to a local enthusiast. He is downsizing and lost his garage space.
We purchased the car and are completing a mechanical refresh including
new A/C. This car is in amazing condition with 100% original paint !!!
This car has an excellent original paint in the factory Black. Factory Red
painted pinstripe. Gorgeous original Red velour interior in exceptional
original condition. Original dash, carpet, door panels and headliner.
The car is equipped with the factory 301 cubic inch V-8 engine, 2BBL carb
and automatic transmission. Ice cold factory air conditioning
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
ELEGANT RUST FREE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RARE & ELEGANT LOW MILE SURVIVOR
IMMACULATE CONDITION - RUST FREE ORIGINAL CAR
• • 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• • Excellent two tone original paint in mint condition
• • Mint Red velour interior & original door panels
• • Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• • Original factory 301 cubic inch V-8 engine
• • Ice cold factory air conditioning
• • Power steering & brakes
• Cruise control
• • Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• • Beautiful factory wire wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com