Sold new in Georgia in February, 1965, this beauty went thru a complete
two year rotisserie restoration about three years ago. New paint, interior
and updated drivetrain. Ready to show, cruise and be pampered.
This one is refreshed and ready for its next owner !
One excellent dual stage repaint in Bright Red. Originally a Bronze car, all the
jambs were properly painted on the color change. New Black bucket seat
interior with factory console. New door panels, new carpet and headliner in
excellent condition... Detailed trunk & engine compartment...
New chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Rebuilt 302 cubic inch V-8 with a 4BBL carb.
Properly mated rebuilt C-4 automatic transmission.
New period correct steel styled wheels and new white letter radials
Garage kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
ROTISSERIE RESTORED - ORIGINAL SOUTHERN CAR
• Accident free & rust free sheet metal
• New dual stage repaint in Bright Red
• Mint new Black bucket seat interior
• Refreshed dash, new carpet, headliner & door panels
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 302 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Floor shift automatic transmission
• Front disc brakes - we are adding power booster
• New dual exhaust
• Newer AM/FM/cassette stereo
• Period correct steel styled wheels and new white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com