Awesome custom built 1967 Nova SS Pro Touring with no expense spared on this ground up restoration.
• GMPP Crate 383 Stroker with cast iron heads and Edelbrock pro flow multi-port fuel injection
• Vintage Air, serpentine belt system and air conditioning
• Custom built 700 R4 four speed auto trans with coan converter
• Custom DTS Dana 60 rear end with strange axels and 4:10 gearing
• Front TCI tubular A arms sub frame with coil over shocks
• Rear custom three link ladder bars suspension with coil over shocks, QA1 shocks at all 4 corners
• Flaming river power rack and pinion steering
• Wilwood 4 piston disc brakes (12”) all around
• Custom built welded exhaust with ceramic coated long tube headers. Compete with duals dumping behind rear wheels
• BFG G Force P245x45 ZR-17’s and P315x35 ZR-17’s tires with Boyd Coddington Fire spoke billet all wheels
• Interior is custom built two tone brown and tan leather on the seats, console, door panels, head liner, dash and truck
• Classic instruments gauge cluster, billet vent covers, Lokar shifter, all new tinted glass, ididit column
• Body has been pain stakingly massaged and sanded to a laser straight finish. All panels and gaps are to show quality standards
• House of Kolors’s Brandy Wine Candy base/clear coat polished to a mirror finish
• Original bumpers have been re-chromed to show quality finish. All trim has been polished to show quality
• Full frame, underside cowl hood is finished like no other. Complete with cowel vent.
This car is beautiful and needs to be seen in person to appreciate how perfect this Nova is. There is ~2700 hrs. into this built and 7 years’ time. I have dull documentation and receipts for this build. Includes all the manuals and even original photographs and original owner’s manual complete with original buyers “dealer sale plate”. Car is stored in climate controlled garage year round and only driven on cloudless skies. I am looking to get 120,000USD.
The pictures do not do this car justice but if you do require more photos or specifics please do not hesitate to complete the contact seller box.
The Pick of the Day is an example of the sports coupe that again has a central role in a Hollywood film
Another day, another classic supercar for sale
After all that hard work, it’s time to finish the job and enjoy the car
NOS car with historic story more than doubles pre-sale estimate at H&H Classics sale
AVS2 eliminates flat spots and improves response, aftermarket-parts company says
Authenticity doubted for racers reputedly driven by Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr. in competition
40-year-old company’s lubricants fight wear in vintage vehicles