Rare and unique collectors’ car, Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Corvette Convertible. Black with black top and black leather interior. This car is like brand new and even smells new inside. Only driven during the summer months after the roads have been cleaned. Treated very well with 10,000 original miles. Original owner selling. Detailed specifications follow.
Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Corvette Convertible
350 cu in 16 valve V8 engine, 6 speed manual transmission, 3.42 : 1 axle ratio
Stage I Package
500 BHP / 500 lbs-ft of torque
• Two true ball bearing turbochargers
• Two ultra high efficiency air to air chargecoolers
• Custom molded Samco silicone air ducts
• Four into one custom cast exhaust manifolds
• Two cast turbo outlet adapters
• Turbocharger scavenge pump
• Turbo oil drain reservoir
• Two K&N 360 degree conical air filters
• Heat shields and stainless clamps
• High capacity fuel delivery system including properly sized injectors
• Professional installation, testing and tuning
• HD aluminum radiator
• Engine oil cooler system
• LPE / HRE polished aluminum wheels
• BB Tri-flow stainless steel exhaust system
Installation, testing and tuning done at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, Decatur, ID
Installation software included.
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner
The low-production LT1 models were renowned for exceptional performance and sharply balanced handling
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 unveiled earlier this month in Dubai has now been shown as a convertible. Chevrolet took the covers off the open-top car on Tuesday at a preview event for this week’s 2017 Los Angeles auto show, where the automaker also confirmed pricing. The ZR1 coupe will start at a very reasonable $119,995, while the
The Devilray combines the classic Corvette Stingray with modern technology and performance.