The 1967 Olds 98 is one of the most beautiful cars to ever leave Detroit
and the collector market is continuing to recognize that with higher values.
Nice examples of the Oldsmobile 98 convertibles from 1965 - 1968 are very hard to find.
This great original car went thru a cosmetic & mechanical refresh about five years ago
For those of you that follow me, you know I love Oldsmobile's and this car
will not disappoint. Now it is ready for it new owner.
Very nice dual stage recent repaint in the factory Gold Metallic.
Mint original Black interior and newer White convertible top.
Original dash, & door panels. Original Black boot.
Nice original chrome, original rear bumper flaking. New one
on order and will be installed shortly.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
Factory original 425/365HP V-8 & shift automatic transmission
RARE, DESIRED MODEL - RUST & ACCIDENT FREE
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Very nice recent repaint in factory Gold Metallic
• Excellent original Black interior
• Excellent original dash, door panels, steering wheel and gauges
• Nice original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original 425/365HP V-8 engine with 4BBL carb
• Factory automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows & seat
• Power antenna
• Original AM/FM radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers & newer whitewall tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com