1947 gmc stake-side, heavy half ton truck, has 235 ci engine 4 speed transmission.
- All body parts are original with no rust at all.
- Running gear, steering, and suspension is original and tight.
- Original 6 volt system was converted to 12 volt.
- Wood work for the stake-side and deck is eastern maple hardwood redone to original.
- Body nuts & bolts are replaced with stainless steel.
- The body off restoration was last done in year 2012.
$60,000.00 invested in the truck since I purchaced it in 1982.
-This truck is mint inside and out.