• Left hand drive with and automatic transmission
• 1976 Chevy 350 motor rebuilt in 2000. Turbo 350 transmission.
• Runs and drives great
• Great car to add to your wedding fleet or for yourself
• Has a GM a/c that blows cold!
• In very good condition with a black interior and white exterior
• Tires in good shape
• Has a new starter, alternator, water pump, hoses, belts, and many new parts in the A/C system
• Will get you to church and back on Sundays in style!!
I have more pictures. If you are a serious buyer just ask.
Cute car steals the show at the Greenbrier resort and its concours weekend
With Monterey and Laguna Sema as the backdrop, the second Nitro Revival provides a heavenly experience for vintage drag racers and their fans
Pick of the Day is a ‘future classic’ that could be transformed into a drifting machine
The story below was submitted as part of the Collecting Cars, Collecting Memories contest
Buyers can take home more than just cars at Icons & Legends of Hollywood sale
2017 Ford GT, two Corvette collections help spark 24 percent sales boost
Custom-bodied post-war versions of the iconic French car will be celebrated during the famed Monterey showcase
The Pick of the Day is the four-seater version of the Isetta microcar, still with the full-width door up front