Just arrived, this beauty was believed sold new Miami, Florida in 1988.
It has lived in Florida its entire life, just brought to Lakeland for a refresh.
Only 11K original miles and ready for its new owner to love !!!
Original creamy Beige factory paint and Dark Brown dual painted pinstripe.
Excellent Dark Brown carriage vinyl roof. Excellent original matching Taupe
leather interior, door panels, & headliner. Someone improperly cleaned
a spot on the front transmission hump with bleach and ruined the
carpet. New carpet kit is on order. Very nice original chrome & stainless..
This car is equipped with its gas saving 4.5 liter V-8 engine
and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
CELEBRATING THE START OF OUR 10TH YEAR MAY 1ST !!!
LIFETIME FLORIDA CAR - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• • 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• • Excellent original paint with no accident damage
• • Mint Taupe leather interior
• • Dark Brown landau vinyl top
• • Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• • 4.5 Liter V-8 fuel injected engine
• • Power steering, brakes, tilt wheel & cruise control
• • Power windows, locks and power seats
• • Cold factory air conditioning
• • Original AM/FM cassette stereo, power antenna and factory clock
• • Very nice original wire wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com