One Owner, Bentley Dealership Serviced, Southwest Car, 567 H.P., AWD, Power Convertible Top.
Owner fell in love with Bentley's after seeing one at a restaurant he and his wife went to weekly. He than decided this would be the ultimate gift to himself! In order to get what he exactly wanted, he searched and found the right car at a dealer in Boston with only 697 dealership miles on it. From there he bought the car, and had it shipped enclosed to Arizona where it has been ever since. He has certainly enjoyed it but is golfing more now, and doesn't get to drive it very often. It is time to find a new home where someone will enjoy it more. I feel its important to add that this Bentley is not the everyday driver of some celebrity or a high profile person to whom it was “just a car”. It has been treated as his pride and joy, and very meticulous taken care of. Paint has been carefully waxed, and detailed every year and kept in it's own clean stall. (See Pics)
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price New And Options
Continental GTC 212,800.00
- Beluga (Solid) No Charge
- Linen No Charge
- 21” Ten Spoke Propeller Alloy Wheels- Painted $3,110.00
- Contrast Stitching $1,830.00
- Wood & Hide, 3-Spoke Steering Wheel $1,150.00
- Rear View Camera $1,135.00
- Veneered Door & Rear Quarter Inserts $1,090.00
- Bright Chromed Lower Bumper Matrix Style Grille $1,010.00
- Neck Warmer $960.00
- Seat Ventilation & Massage Function(Front Seats) $820.00
- Space- Saving Spare Wheel (Includes Tool Kit & Jack) $615.00
- CD Changer (6 Disc) $615.00
- Embroidered Bentley Emblems to Seat Headrests $595.00
- Console Veneered Case $550.00
- Knurled Sports Gear Lever $540.00
- Deep Pile Carpet Over mats (Front & Rear)
Gas Guzzler Tax $3,000.00
Destination Charge $2,595.00
Total Suggested Retail Price $232,275.00
STANDARD EQUIPMENT (unless replaced by options)'
Power-train & Chassis
-6 Liter W12 Twin-Turbocharged Engine
Flex fuel Compliant up to E85
567 hp @ 6000 rpm
516 lb ft @ 1700 rpm
- ZF 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with Quick shift & Steering Column- Mounted Paddle shift
- Permanent All Wheel Drive with 40-60 Front to Rear Torque Split
- 20” Five Spoke Alloy Wheels- Painted
- Iron Vented Front & Rear Disc Brakes with Black Painted Calipers
- Brake Pad Wear Indicator
- Electronic Parking Brakes with Drive away Assistance
- Speed Sensitive Power Steering
- Front & Rear Anti- Roll Bars
- Continuous Damping Control
- Electronic Stability Programmer (ESP), Anti-Lock Braking (ABS), Traction Assistance(ASR), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Hydraulic Brake Assistance (HBA), Drag Torque Control (MSR) & Aquaplane Detection
- Roll Over Protection System
Craftsmanship, Comfort & Convenience
- 'Cobra'- Design Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory, Heating & Lumbar
- Driver's seat with Nose Extension
- Hand- Selected Premium Hide Interior Including Top Roll
- Mirror- Matched Unbleached Walnut Veneer to Fascia & Console
- Bulls Eye Air Vanis and Chrome Organ Stop Controls
- Bruiting Clock
- Flat- Cut, Leather- Bound Carpets
- Twin Front Armrest and Storage
- Front Well & Center Console Storage Illumination
- Automatic Seat Belt Presenter
- 8- inch High- Resolution Touch Screen Infotainment System Featuring:
8 Channel, 8 Speaker Audio System
AM/FM and Sirius Satellite Radio Package
HDD for Personal Media Storage & Navigation, Single Slot CD/DVD Drive & SD Card Reader
Sirius XM Satellite Radio
Telephone Control with Blue tooth Wireless Connectivity & Voice Activation
- Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps with LED Main Beam Supplementation & Integrated Washer Jets
- Signature LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Color-Key Electronically Adjustable Door Mirrors with Heating, Fowler Folding & Memory Function
- Automatically Folding, 4 Layer, Insulated Fabric Hood
- Acoustic Inter-layer to Side and Rear Glass
- Rain-Sensing Windscreen Wipers
- Power Door Latching, Power Boot Opening & Closing
- Mono- Tone, 3 Spoke, Hide Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Electric Tilt & Reach Adjustment Steering Column with Memory & Easy Entry Functions
- Cruise Controls
- Key less Entry & Ignition
- Multi- Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Twilight Sensor Control & Tunnel Detection for Lighting
- Electronic Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Park Distance Control with Proximity Warning & Visual Display
- Volumetric Ultrasonic Alarm
(Information above for convenience only)
Note- buyers to verify accuracy of above information with provided (in photos) window stickers, multiple photos, and scans.
- Due to the bright sun some of the photos show a reflection.
- Paint is beautiful, and is in great condition. It just reeks of meticulous care, and love.
- Paint has a smooth factory finish that these cars have been know for. We did not detect any flaws, or scratches in the paint. You can tell looking it has been immaculately maintained, as it doesn't even have light scratches you get from washing car.
- Being extremely critical of the paint, there are a few pin head size nicks on the front that are mostly unnoticeable. The two most noticeable nicks I have taken a pictures of.
Including one just below the right taillight. (See Pics)
- The body appears to be straight and correct.
- The gaps around the doors, hood, and trunk all look to be uniform.
- We did not find any dents or imperfections on the body.
- Upon inspection it is very obvious that it has been used little, and highly cared for in regards to being careful with it.
- The interior looks as close to new as you can imagine.
- The drivers outside bolster, which is typically the first place to show wear has obviously been carefully sat in, and does not show wear.
- Taking a close look at the seats, door handle areas, and even the floor mats you can see how careful they have been with this car, and how little wear shows.
- The only mark I could find on the interior was a small spot on the drivers seat back. With the proper cleaner it may be removed. (See Pics)
- There is also a lot of sun reflection off the cloth headliner that makes it look more shiny than it is.
- The hood, trunk, and front fenders are of a non steel material so we are not able to check paint depth.
- The doors and rear quarters we where able to measures, and they seem very consistently to be in the approximate 10-12 mil range as you might expect from a factory finish.
- The bright work surrounding the window areas, including between the seats and the trunk, as well as the lower molding, front grill, and exhaust bezels all appears securely fit. Bright work does not show any signs of wear or age, they are still in impeccable condition. Same is true for the Bezel around the lights, and the Bentley emblems on the front and rear.