Just arrived, an amazing example of the highly desired 1970'S Pontiac Lemans.
These Sport Coupes are very hard to find in this original condition. Sold new in
California the fall of 1976, this beauty remained with the original owners until sold
to California Owner #2 last summer. We purchased the car
and brought it to Florida for a refresh.
Traveling only about 73K miles over the last 39 years,
it is ready for its new owner and family fun !
One brand new dual stage repaint in the factory Tan. Correct Black
painted dual pinstripes in the factory pattern. Excellent factory Tan vinyl
interior in very nice condition. Original door panels, carpet,
dash & new headliner all in very nice condition.
The car is equipped with the factory 350 cubic inch V-8
& factory Turbo 350 automatic transmission.
Body has no rust or accident damage... the underside is as nice as the top !!!
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
TWO OWNER LIFETIME CALIFORNIA SURVIVOR
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual stage repaint in original factory color
• Original Tan vinyl top - correct dual painted pinstripe
• Excellent Tan vinyl interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 350 cubic inch V-8 & automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• AM radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers come with the car
• Brand new Cragar wheels and new white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com