This beautiful, original car is in excellent condition. Sold new to Helen Reich
as a winter car for Sarasota, Florida by J & J Dodge City of Princeton, Illinois
on November 16, 1977. This beauty remained under her loving care until
sold to Illinois Owner #2 in 2005. We brought it to Florida for a complete refresh.
Now it is ready for its next caretaker to love !
All original Jasmine Yellow paint in very nice condition. Not perfect, but very nice.
Excellent original Gold vinyl top. Mint Brougham Gold velour interior in
excellent condition. Original dash, door panels, headliner and carpet.
Ice cold air conditioning
ONLY ABOUT 46K MILES SINCE NEW
Very nice chrome, badging, & stainless.
Factory 318 V-8 with 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER ACCIDENT FREE SURVIVOR
ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% laser straight, accident free body panels
• Beautiful original Jasmine Yellow paint
• Very nice factory Gold vinyl roof
• Excellent original Brougham Gold velour interior
• Excellent original dash, carpet, headliner & door panels
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 318 V-8 engine - 2BBL carb
• Factory automatic transmission
• Power steering, brakes and cruise control
• Original factory AM/FM stereo radio
• Factory Brougham wire wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com