Just arrived, this one owner beauty was sold new to Ledora Haggen
of Huntington, West Virginia in 1977. The car remained with her until we
brought to Florida for a refresh. Rare color combination and only 22K miles.
Always garage kept and pampered.
We just completed a brand new dual stage repaint in the original
Naples Yellow. New correct dual painted White pinstripe.
Original matching Yellow vinyl landau roof. Rare original
Aberdeen Yellow Gold cloth & vinyl interior, door panels,
& carpet. New headliner has been installed.
Very nice original chrome & stainless.
This car is equipped with its original 425 cubic inch engine
and original automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
LIFETIME ONE OWNER - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• • 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• • Brand new dual stage repaint with no accident damage
• • Very nice original Yellow Gold Aberdeen cloth interior
• • Factory original Yellow landau vinyl top
• • Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• • Original 425 cubic inch V-8 engine
• • Power steering, brakes, tilt wheel & cruise control
• • Power windows, locks and power seats
• • Cold factory air conditioning
• • Original AM/FM stereo, power antenna and factory clock
• • Very nice original wire wheel covers
• Brand new whitewall radial tires will be installed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com