1969 Dodge Charger- Resto-Mod
Here is another Build from, GQ Creations- Auto and will soon to be available!
As you can see in the photos, we started with a 69 Charger that as a survivor held up real well against the test of time. As is always the case, GQ Creations is very strict on any vehicle we choose to do a Rotisserie Restoration on, and this one passed the test.
We began the build by completely stripping the car and Soda Blasting all metal surfaces to include, the inside, under and out. The minimum amount of rust on the all original body, was removed entirely and replaced with new metal as well as new floor and trunk pans were installed.
Some of the details on the completion on this build have yet to be determined, but what we can tell you is;
• This will be completed as a high end Resto-Mod
• 3 Stage PPG Black Cherry Metallic Paint on body and engine compartment
• Custom, Padded Vinyl Top
• Rare Factory 500 ci/ 550 hp Crate Engine with Mopar ID tag
• 6 speed Manual Transmission
• Custom Ultra Leather Interior
• Ididit Tilt Steering Column
• Momo Steering Wheel
• New Relic Power Locks and Windows
• Dakota Digital Gauges
GQ Creations-Auto 717-816-5444