drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection
This is a 20th anniversary 1984 Ford Mustang. To celebrate the anniversary Ford produced a limited edition in two body styles, the convertible and a hatchback. They came with option of a 5.0 V8 or a turbocharged 4 cylinder. The cars were all produced in Windsor white with red interiors. My car is one of 670 1984 convertibles with a fuel injected 5.0 V8 with automatic transmission. This is a California car that I shipped to Florida. It has been kept covered and garaged so the only rust is a couple of surface spots where the paint has thinned which is very minor. The car is in original unmolested condition. It has new shocks and brakes a new convertible top and new Michelin tires on the original TRX wheels. For some reason, Ford built these cars with metric wheels and the only tires now available are Michelins by special order and are very expensive, but they are the correct ones for this car. All of the cars came with two dash badges, one showing the Limited Edition Number with the original buyers name and one with the anniversary logo. I have both on the car. The odometer reads 58,000 miles and due to a lack of wear on the interior, it is probably correct but I don‘t know for sure.
Incomplete restoration items are:
1. minor tear on the plastic piping on the drivers seat.
2. broken fog lamp lens. ( I have a new fog lamp to replace it, but never put it on because I was going to paint the car). I have a new striping kit to replace the decals when and If the car is painted.
3. There is a missing piece of plastic body molding behind the drivers side door.
4. The servo that operates the gas door release does not work. There is a manual release in the trunk.
Other than these above listed items , the car is unmolested, complete and lots of fun to drive. I also have a spare console in the correct red color if someone is interested or needs one. If not, It will go with the car.
Price is $6,950. Please fill out the Contact Seller Box below with your inquiries. Buyer must arrange to pick up or ship the car from Hudson, Florida.
- Interior Color:Red
- Restoration History:Unrestored
- Exterior Condition:Good
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Bucket Seats:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Power Locks:Yes
- Power Windows:Yes
- Fuel Injection:Yes