Just arrived, this very rare car is in incredible, rust free condition.
This car is one of the nicest original survivor cars we have had in eight
years. It drives like a brand new car. Purchased new in Pennsylvania
in 1960, it remained with the original owner until his passing...
It was left to his nephew and he has kept up the tradition of fair weather
weekend driving only. Immaculate car, would win survivor class at Ford
Nationals, it is that nice... We have the car in Florida, being refreshed and
ready for it next owner's weekend drives !!!
We sell more low mile luxury classics than anyone in the world...
Over the last 55 years driven only about 15K miles...
Beautiful original factory Polynesian Beige paint in very excellent condition.
All original factory Tan vinyl & Brown patterned interior. Original carpet, headliner,
and dash. Excellent original chrome and stainless.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the famous factory 312 cubic inch
Thunderbird engine. Mated with a very rare three speed, manual
transmission. Less than 2% of these cars were built with this
transmission in 1960 and guess is, most were mated with six cylinders,
not powerful 312 V-8's... Car shifts smooth as silk...
Mint factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radials
ELEGANT MINT SURVIVOR
ALL ORIGINAL CAR INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% laser straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Excellent factory original Polynesian Beige paint
• Mint original Tan / Brown cloth & vinyl interior
• Original door panels, dash, carpet & headliner
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 312 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Three speed manual transmission
• Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com