Just arrived, this luxury car is in excellent condition.
The Chrysler New Yorkers of these 1970's were well optioned
and appointed with many luxury accessories.
Sold new to in Des Moines, Iowa in 1975, this car has had only two Iowa owners
until we brought it to Florida for a refresh. Now it is ready for its new owner.
We sell more 70's luxury cars than anyone in the world...
Over the last 41 years driven only about 46K miles...
Beautiful brand new dual stage repaint White just completed.
Original matching half vinyl roof and excellent factory White vinyl interior.
Very nice original chrome and stainless.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in very nice condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the famous factory 440 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
ELEGANT LOW MILE SURVIVOR
IMMACULATE ORIGINAL CAR
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent brand new base coat clear coat repaint
• Pristine original half vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Very nice original White vinyl interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 440 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power seat, windows and locks
• Cruise control
• Original AM/FM/8TRACK stereo and clock
• Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com
My story isn’t one of a specific car, but classics in general.
‘There are many four-door New Yorkers for sale, but how often do you see a two-door come to market?” the ClassicCars.com advertisement asks.
Race among three continuation cars would benefit charity while turning back the clock
The story below was submitted as part of the Collecting Cars, Collecting Memories contest
But will ‘Edd China’s Garage Revival’ race forward from pilot project to TV series production?
The Pick of the Day honors the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with a proper British roadster
Road trip or Sunday drive, many family memories were collected in those cars