Just arrived, a beautiful custom T-Bucket build that is show quality.
Built over a five year period, the builder/owner passed away before
he could enjoy it. Only 20 test miles since completed earlier this year.
Fiberglass body and working doors. Excellent custom paint and chrome.
Fit and finish is very nice and this car will win trophies. Never shown
and ready for the show circuit. Tilt fiberglass top for easy entry.
High quality build with 118" wheel base, new tubular frame, Lincoln rear
end with coil overs. Four wheel disc brakes and all wiring is inside the frame
rails for a clean look. Be proud to own this beauty !
This car has an excellent Green metallic paint. Brand new Tan vinyl
interior. New dash, gauges, door panels,carpet & tilt top.
New chrome and stainless throughout.
Rebuilt 1955 Chrysler 354 cubic inch Hemi V-8.
Rebuilt Turbo 400 automatic transmission.
HIGH END FIVE YEAR BUILD
BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE - READY FOR THE SHOW CIRCUIT
• New fiberglass body with working doors
• Excellent new Green Metallic paint
• Beautiful Tan vinyl interior
• Fiberglass tilt top for easy entry
• All new dash with new gauges
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt Chrysler 354 Hemi V-8 engine bored to 4 inch
• 392 Hemi pistons - 10-1 combustion ratio
• 750 Hilley Avenger carb with carbon fiber scoop
• Rebuilt Turbo 400 automatic transmission
• 9 inch Lincoln rear end - coil over suspension
• Four wheel disc brakes
• 118 inch wheel base - 2" X 3" tubular frame
• 4" dropper Super Bell drilled front axle
• Posie slider springs
• Vega steering box with cross steer
• Dietz headlites with turn signals
• Chrome header exhaust
• New wheels and radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com