If you are a perfectionist and a Classic Car Collector and only want SHOW QUALITY cars this is 100% for you. ALL ORIGINAL and this was a FRAME OFF restoration -
ALL NUMBERS match and is better than when it left the factory.
3 Years to Build this car no expense spared and over $80,000 spent on this car so far.
LAST CAR SOLD TO GERMANY - International Buyers welcome bring cash.
This Car was built to win Car Shows and not many available.
1) This is a 1964 Lincoln Continental convertible with suicide doors. This car has taken us 3 years to rebuild. It was restored from the ground up and was done all ORIGINAL
2) The original Automatic 430 MEL V8 engine was rebuilt and every part of the engine has been either refurbished or has been replaced with brand new parts
3) Brand New exhaust system
4) Transmission, Rear End and the Drive Shaft have been rebuilt.
5) The AC and Heater system and all the parts are brand new or have been rebuilt
6) All suspension parts are new or rebuilt
7) New Brakes
8) Perfect Power Steering
9) Under carriage Like new
10) $17,000 Paint Job by one of the best classic car paint companies in OC California - JET BLACK
11) NEW Premium leather Interior done to original pattern, new Carpet. All done By "Milton's" same guy that does Jay leno's cars
12) New Convertible Black top works perfectly - video available
13) All parts of convertible top recoated
14) All parts re-chromed and polished to a high sheen
15) Refurbished original Hub Caps
16) Bench Seats super comfy.
We sold a car similar to this for $90,000 but we are discounting this car for we have a 1961 being done right now and this 1961 convertible car is impossible to find and will throw all the cash into this one. If you are interested in the 1961 email us.
Call Jeff at 949 -nine three two -5352 jillman @ cox . net
Serious Buyers only this is professionally stored at O'neal's under controlled conditions so no Joy driving, pictures etc you will have to be serious to get to stage 2 of seeing the car.
NOTE: Will not release car unless full payment is collected and cleared. You will have to pick the car up in California in person to get released.
show quality, classic, Lincoln, classic convertible, American muscle car