• Check out this classic 1980 Corvette coupe
• A 36 year old survivor with just 46,000 original miles!!!
• Finished in metallic silver over claret leather interior ------ a very striking combination!!!
• 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Three speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows & door locks
• Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Original equipment AM-FM radio
• Color keyed removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with excellent Goodyears
• Nicely detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the smog system
• Excellent undercarriage with a beautiful frame & unharmed floor pans
• Documents include the original owner's manual, warranty card, maintenance schedule, delivery pamphlets & factory service manual
• Freshly serviced, highly detailed & Penna. Safety inspected
• with their sweeping bodylines, many consider these final sharks the most distinctive & attractive models of the 3rd generation ----- and we agree!!!
• Without a doubt, this is one great driving shark that's ready to turn heads wherever you cruise!!!
This stunning, low mileage "shark" with exciting colors, desirable options & superb condition, is a fabulous find & may be just the one you've been waiting for!!!!
Vintage Corvettes of this caliber are a next to impossible find -------- don't let this beauty swim away!!!!
LIFE IS SHORT ----- ENJOY YOUR RIDE!
Phone or write to make it happen
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner