• Check out this classic 1980 Corvette coupe
• A 36 year old survivor with just 46,000 original miles!!!
• Finished in metallic silver over claret leather interior ------ a very striking combination!!!
• 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Three speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows & door locks
• Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Original equipment AM-FM radio
• Color keyed removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with excellent Goodyears
• Nicely detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the smog system
• Excellent undercarriage with a beautiful frame & unharmed floor pans
• Documents include the original owner's manual, warranty card, maintenance schedule, delivery pamphlets & factory service manual
• Freshly serviced, highly detailed & Penna. Safety inspected
• with their sweeping bodylines, many consider these final sharks the most distinctive & attractive models of the 3rd generation ----- and we agree!!!
• Without a doubt, this is one great driving shark that's ready to turn heads wherever you cruise!!!
This stunning, low mileage "shark" with exciting colors, desirable options & superb condition, is a fabulous find & may be just the one you've been waiting for!!!!
Vintage Corvettes of this caliber are a next to impossible find -------- don't let this beauty swim away!!!!
LIFE IS SHORT ----- ENJOY YOUR RIDE!
Phone or write to make it happen
It took three months, but the classic is back in the owners’ garage
This is the 23rd in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the 20th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
In the debut episode of Driven, Nick and Kristen discuss why the car could be a good classic entry point
Sports car edges Chevy Volt for top honors in model-by-model study
The Yenko name is still alive and kicking today, thanks to Specialty Vehicle Engineering, which has been applying it to some wild creations in the recent past
Superformance is the go-to team creating new versions of some of the greatest cars ever built
Pick of the Day is a low-mileage 1978 Chevrolet Corvette
On National Corvette Day, here is a group of the best ones ever built