• Check out this classic 1980 Corvette coupe
• A 36 year old survivor with just 46,000 original miles!!!
• Finished in metallic silver over claret leather interior ------ a very striking combination!!!
• 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Three speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows & door locks
• Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Original equipment AM-FM radio
• Color keyed removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with excellent Goodyears
• Nicely detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the smog system
• Excellent undercarriage with a beautiful frame & unharmed floor pans
• Documents include the original owner's manual, warranty card, maintenance schedule, delivery pamphlets & factory service manual
• Freshly serviced, highly detailed & Penna. Safety inspected
• with their sweeping bodylines, many consider these final sharks the most distinctive & attractive models of the 3rd generation ----- and we agree!!!
• Without a doubt, this is one great driving shark that's ready to turn heads wherever you cruise!!!
This stunning, low mileage "shark" with exciting colors, desirable options & superb condition, is a fabulous find & may be just the one you've been waiting for!!!!
Vintage Corvettes of this caliber are a next to impossible find -------- don't let this beauty swim away!!!!
LIFE IS SHORT ----- ENJOY YOUR RIDE!
Phone or write to make it happen
GM Styling Division had updated the sports car and added a rotary engine before the automaker pulled the plug on the project
They called it “King of the Hill”
The Pick of the Day has T-top, a long list of awards and honors, and very low mileage
This is the 30th and final car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the 25th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
1979 El Vette has been donated to the National Corvette Museum
We’ll know how much collectors are willing to spend when the L88 duo crosses the Mecum block in Kissimmee
This is the 15th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the 14th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction