• CLASSIC 1961 FUEL INJECTED CORVETTE ROADSTER
• Just 64,000 Believable Miles From New!!!
• Super Rare 275 Horse Fuelie Option
• One Of Only 118 Produced In '61!!!
• Four Speed Manual Transmission
• Fuel Injected Corvette V8 Power!!! (#s matching)
• Striking Ermine White With Optional Silver Cove
• Beautiful Red Vinyl Interior Appointments
• Excellent Black Convertible Soft Top
• Optional Auxiliary Hardtop
• Original Wonderbar AM Radio
• Heater – Defroster - Sun Visors
• Spare Wheel, Tire, Tools & Jack
• T3 Headlamps --- Original Trunk Mat
• Brilliant Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Beautiful Chassis, Frame & Floor Pans(see photos)
• Highly Detailed Engine Compartment
• Optional 6.70x15 WSW Tires
• Excellent Original Wheel Covers
• Absolutely Stunning & Ready To Ripppppppp!!!!
THIS SUPER RARE '61 FUELIE
One Of Only 118 Produced With This Optional Powerplant!!!
How Many Were Finished With These Fabulous Colors & Desirable Options?
How Few Of Those Can Possibly Remain In This Immaculate Condition?
YOU JUST MAY BE LOOKING AT IT!!!!
Life Is Short ------ Enjoy Your Ride
Phone Or Write To Make It Happen
Superformance is the go-to team creating new versions of some of the greatest cars ever built
Pick of the Day is a low-mileage 1978 Chevrolet Corvette
On National Corvette Day, here is a group of the best ones ever built
What better way to celebrate National Corvette Day than with a crazy modification?
He’s already had it on the track, but now the ’19 ZR1 is in Leno’s Garage
The Pick of the Day is the Chevrolet roadster from that landmark year offered at an affordable price
Richard Cohen’s is believed to be the only such collection of all five model years of the Chevrolet Corvette with a special fuel tank to reduce pit stops during races, or during long-distance drives
All-original ’67 Sting Ray would be a touchdown for any buyer
The Pick of the Day was modified as a faux crime fighter