• CLASSIC 1961 FUEL INJECTED CORVETTE ROADSTER
• Just 64,000 Believable Miles From New!!!
• Super Rare 275 Horse Fuelie Option
• One Of Only 118 Produced In '61!!!
• Four Speed Manual Transmission
• Fuel Injected Corvette V8 Power!!! (#s matching)
• Striking Ermine White With Optional Silver Cove
• Beautiful Red Vinyl Interior Appointments
• Excellent Black Convertible Soft Top
• Optional Auxiliary Hardtop
• Original Wonderbar AM Radio
• Heater – Defroster - Sun Visors
• Spare Wheel, Tire, Tools & Jack
• T3 Headlamps --- Original Trunk Mat
• Brilliant Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Beautiful Chassis, Frame & Floor Pans(see photos)
• Highly Detailed Engine Compartment
• Optional 6.70x15 WSW Tires
• Excellent Original Wheel Covers
• Absolutely Stunning & Ready To Ripppppppp!!!!
THIS SUPER RARE '61 FUELIE
One Of Only 118 Produced With This Optional Powerplant!!!
How Many Were Finished With These Fabulous Colors & Desirable Options?
How Few Of Those Can Possibly Remain In This Immaculate Condition?
YOU JUST MAY BE LOOKING AT IT!!!!
Life Is Short ------ Enjoy Your Ride
Phone Or Write To Make It Happen
GM Styling Division had updated the sports car and added a rotary engine before the automaker pulled the plug on the project
They called it “King of the Hill”
The Pick of the Day has T-top, a long list of awards and honors, and very low mileage
This is the 30th and final car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the 25th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
1979 El Vette has been donated to the National Corvette Museum
We’ll know how much collectors are willing to spend when the L88 duo crosses the Mecum block in Kissimmee
This is the 15th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the 14th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction