• CLASSIC 1961 FUEL INJECTED CORVETTE ROADSTER
• Just 64,000 Believable Miles From New!!!
• Super Rare 275 Horse Fuelie Option
• One Of Only 118 Produced In '61!!!
• Four Speed Manual Transmission
• Fuel Injected Corvette V8 Power!!! (#s matching)
• Striking Ermine White With Optional Silver Cove
• Beautiful Red Vinyl Interior Appointments
• Excellent Black Convertible Soft Top
• Optional Auxiliary Hardtop
• Original Wonderbar AM Radio
• Heater – Defroster - Sun Visors
• Spare Wheel, Tire, Tools & Jack
• T3 Headlamps --- Original Trunk Mat
• Brilliant Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Beautiful Chassis, Frame & Floor Pans(see photos)
• Highly Detailed Engine Compartment
• Optional 6.70x15 WSW Tires
• Excellent Original Wheel Covers
• Absolutely Stunning & Ready To Ripppppppp!!!!
THIS SUPER RARE '61 FUELIE
One Of Only 118 Produced With This Optional Powerplant!!!
How Many Were Finished With These Fabulous Colors & Desirable Options?
How Few Of Those Can Possibly Remain In This Immaculate Condition?
YOU JUST MAY BE LOOKING AT IT!!!!
Life Is Short ------ Enjoy Your Ride
Phone Or Write To Make It Happen
Grand prize includes a 1965 Sting Ray and 2018 Grand Sport
Eaton Detroit Spring offers re-temper and re-arch
The Pick of the Day has been made in the style of French-Deco show cars
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model