This Speedster represents the ultimate opportunity for a collector to acquire one of the most iconic Porsche models owned and race by the likes of Steve McQueen and James Dean. This extremely rare example of a 1955 Porsche 356 Pre-A Speedster was built in 2007 by the coveted Vintage Speedsters out of California. Some key features on this car you will not find on many other replicas:
- Beehive taillights which you would only find on the early Pre-A models
- Shinedown license plate light true to form & attention to detail
- Upgraded powerful 1915CC engine $1,000 upgrade
- Vintage retro Bosch horns
- Newly upholstered seats the by the famous "Sue" and ASM featured on Discovery Channel's Fast N' Loud (AKA Gas Monkey Garage) a $1,500 upgrade
- Brand new vintage Coco floor mats a $200 upgrade
- Air conditioning a rare $2,500 upgrade
- Newly tuned and 21 point inspection completed
- CD/MP3 Player
- Only 1,800 LBS gives this car blistering power to weight ratio
- Only 10,000 original miles!
- Garaged year round
- Title in hand
- Serious buyers only
These are tough cars to find especially one like this!