Low mileage, summer only driven sports car. Original owner - only 15,850 miles.
Never driven in winter. Always stored in garage all seasons. Clean, unrestored condition throughout. Original parts with all numbers matching. Firebird was custom ordered and built. Ziebart coated when purchased, no body rust. Sleek, sharp, clean, and powerful vehicle. Runs excellent!
* 305 CU V-8 Engine
* Four speed auto transmission with overdrive.
* 6 K Tachometer
* Power Steering
* Power Brakes
* AM/FM Radio with cassette player with Dolby Noise Reduction System
* Power antenna
* Air Conditioning condenser updated to new EPA Standards
* Heavy Duty Cooling System
* Heavy Duty Alternator
* Sound Insulation Package
* Original bucket seats with map pockets
* Center Shift Console
* Rear seats fold down separately for luggage space
* Leather trim on steering wheel and shifter
* Original rims with new Cooper Cobra raised white letter tires; only 100 miles
* Original donut spare (never used) with scissors jack, tire iron and all
* Original GM floor mats, front and rear
* Original factory paint and color
* All belts, hoses, spark plugs, battery, wires, distributor cap are AC Delco
new replacement parts
* Code Alarm System with center console mounted keypad. Includes siren
and shaker switch.
* Separate hidden kill switch
* Security systems professionally installed by Code Alarm when vehicle was
purchased and work perfectly.
* Professionally detailed interior and exterior
* Tinted Windows
* Non-smoker's car
With the introduction of the Chevrolet Camaro in 1966, followed one year later by its mechanical twin cousin, the Pontiac Firebird.
When you think about muscle cars and pony cars of the late 1960s, a 1969 Pontiac Firebird such as the Pick of the Day is not always one of the first cars that comes to mind.
It’s no surprise that John Z. DeLorean, who gave us the Pontiac GTO, wanted to do something different with the new Firebird being offered by his Pontiac Division of General Motors.
Mecum Auctions rolls into Southern California on Thursday for its annual three-day sale at the Anaheim Convention Center
I’ve spent far longer then I care to admit staring at the Pick of the Day car, a 1968 Pontiac Firebird, trying to think of something smart and interesting to say about it.
Still steamed that you missed out on that 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, the Smokey and the Bandit promo car that sold at Barrett-Jackson?
I had a 1988 Pontiac Formula Firebird when was a young man, but we live in a city where there are many hills and rear-wheel drive is not ideal.