Sold new in Hawaii in 1979, this elegant car remained in the
Hawaii until purchased
and titled in Florida in 2014. Excellent original condition with one very nice
dual stage repaint in the original color. Optional Gold Package that mimics the
1978 Diamond Jubilee. The paint is the same color, vinyl roof is the same color,
Gold moonroof and Gold trunk carpeting like the DJubilee had. The special tool kit
is missing, we are looking for a replacement... Now it is ready for its new owner...
I think 70's Lincolns are the best built cars of there era and undervalued
for their quality and styling... We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone
in the world... and this car is ready for its new owner...
This car received a recent dual stage repaint in the correct factory Gold Metallic.
This car has the original Cream leather interior in very nice condition.
Contrasting Gold dual pinstripe adds a nice touch.
Excellent dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
SPECIAL GOLD EDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct factory color
• Original Gold landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful Cream leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Newer AM/FM stereo and speakers
• (we are sourcing and installing an original radio)
• Very nice factory turbine wheels and new whitewall radial tires
• 42,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com